My dreams are nothing to the world, until I’ve made them come true.
5 rounds ME, (60s between sets)
- Bench Press@125%BW, (93kg): 18, 7, 5, 5, 5 = 40 reps
- Strict WPU@12.5% of BW, (10kg): 14, 7, 7, 6, 7 = 41 reps
Total Score: 81 reps
4pm, ”Country Strong Intervals”, On top of every minute for 4 rounds each, alternate between:
- Low/High Prowler Push 2*10m, 60kg (14-16s each)
- Backward Sled Pull 2*10m, 60kg (12-15s)
- Sandbag Shuttle Run 4*10m, 20kg (12-14s)
Two fun and good sessions. Perfectly planned intervals for all out speed through out.
Friday 2pm, Active Rest Day
15min Z1 row, 3420m/av 2’12min per 500m
20min Empty Barbell work, mainly Tall Snatch and Snatch Balance for foot work.
7.30am session with coach tomorrow morning (howdaf#ckwasIthinking.com) but it’s all a part of the plan I guess.
Had a ”Boondock Saints”-moment last night when I woke up at 5am, clear awake, and just decided right then that it is time to stop feeling sorry for the pathetic pieces of me that once was a man. I had a plan, and nothing has changed in my life to make me not pursuit my dreams. I know where I want to be, I know what I have to do and I’ll be a damn fool to not do it. Enough whining.