”To share happiness.
And to have done something good
Before leaving this life is sweet.”
– Buddha –
Yup, the entire video!
6pm, WOD Part 2, ”Graceful Cindy” Finals:
- 2-4-6-8-10 C&J @ 61kg
- 1 Round of Cindy after every set
Time: 7’07 min, PB! (-5s..).
At the point of finishing I was very unhappy with not getting it done sub 7, before and now in retrospect, to be able to improve my self at all after 6ish weeks without being able to use my shoulder should be satisfying enough. Haven’t done 1 push up, not one Clean & Jerk, and barely any pull ups at all, except for the competition last weekend. Without excusing my self, I should definitely be happy with not losing out to much because of that!
Felt fine to the round of 8’s, then I just ran out of power. That I even had to break the last set of pshu’s is saying enough…
If it was smart to do this considering my shoulder? Time will tell. It didn’t hurt during, started aching afterwards, but hasn’t got worse yet. Hopefully it doesn’t hurt tomorrow and I can carry on training. That said, I have decided, until the shoulder is healed, to never do two days in a row that involves to much dynamic work for my shoulder, (PU’s & pressing and so on), so tomorrow will be all about legs. Should be fun after this days one mile run and late workout.😉
Today’s nutrition, slightly better than yesterday:
- 10.30 10g BCAA’s, ZMA , Creatine, 8g Fish oil
- 11.00 Wod Part 1
- 11.30 20g whey, hand of cranberries
- 12.00 1 mile run
- 12.30 20g whey, hand of cranberries
- 12.34 Breakkie: 300g grass fed beef, 100g butternut, 50g broccoli, some cauliflower, mushrooms (uack).
- 16.00 Lunch: 6 scrambled eggs, 3 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tomato, 2 carrots, 30g goats cheese gouda, 30g gruyere, hand full of blueberries
- 18.00 10g BCAA, ZMA, Creatine
- 18.30 Wod Part 2
- 18.40 cranberries, 40g whey
- 19.30 Paleo Potluck: Fruitsalad, raw cacao chocolate cake(!), egg pie
- 21.45 Dinner: 200g free range chicken breasts, 100g olives, 100g cabbage, 30g goats cheese gouda, 30g gruyere