”It’s better to take many small steps in the right direction than a great leap in the wrong one.”
Have a video of the wod, but for some reason Vimeo want’s +4h to upload it. It’s really not that exciting..
3.30 pm – WOD: ”Annie”, 50/40/30/20/10 of:
Goal: <5’30 min, Dream: <4’30, Shame Level: 6’40.
- Double Unders
- Sit Ups, (anchored + AB-Mat).
Time: 5’58 min (PB! – 42s).
Got my scooter back with a new rear tyre, it exploded on my way home a few days ago, finally got my super fast and stylish Inov-8’s and did my first wod after the competition, LiG!
Before you accuse me of cheating for anchoring my feet, let me remind you that the demonish Chris Spealler did the same thing when he set my Dream Level. Not super impressed with my self, really thought I was going for sub 5..
Shoulder will take a while to heal, better just realize it and work around it. Amped about tomorrow’s beach workout and the following braai, next weeks re-attaching to my training program, the Sectional Open Qualifications(!) and pretty much life in general. Time to get some!
PS. To keep my self accountable for my sometimes poor nutrition, here comes a little note a la CrossFitDave,
- 11am 10g BCAA’s + 8g fish oil (0,7g epa&dha/1g)
- 11.30 Yoga, 20 min
- 12.15 Brekkie: 6 scrambled free range eggs in 3 tbsp coconut oil, 1 red pepper, 3 carrots
- 15.00 10g BCAA’s
- 15.30 WOD
- 15.45 Post wod: 40g whey protein, 50g dried cranberries
- 19.30 Dinner: 450g free range chicken breast, 200g broccoli, 100g green olives, ca 100g white cabbage
Dave, look what you are making me eat you freaking bunny!